The Friends of the Canal Museum were formed in 2006. In just a short time they have made themselves invaluable with their help fundraising, volunteering and running events at Stoke Bruerne.
As a member of the Friends of the Canal Museum you can get involved in a range of different activities including:
• stewarding at Museum events
• working alongside Museum staff to restore exhibits
• demonstrating waterways crafts such as traditional painting or lacework
• attending local shows to publicise the Museum and the Friends
• researching and recording canal and local history.